The Speech@NYU admissions team is hosting a live, online information session and we hope you'll join us.
General Information Session
Wednesday, November 15
7:00 p.m. ET
During the session, you will learn about our:
- Comprehensive curriculum, which includes a range of electives, and how it prepares you for a meaningful career as a well-rounded speech-language pathologist.
- Expert faculty members whose real-world clinical experience, academic expertise, and extensive research provide a robust learning experience.
- Clinical practicum and field placement component, which consists of on-campus immersions and in-person field placements located in or near your community.
- Online learning platform, which features live, online classes and interactive, self-paced course work.
- Admissions requirements, prerequisite offerings, and application process.